Read more about How to Enrol
Would like to enrol for our courses and workshops at ACK Alive? Here’s how!
Since all our courses have a limited number of seats, we recommend you book early to secure a seat for the courses of your choice. Kindly note, that the booking will be confirmed only on receipt of full payment.
How to Enrol?
For registrations and queries, you can contact us:
Over the Phone
Visit us at ACK Alive and enrol at the reception. Our reception is staffed from 10:00 am–7:00 pm, on all days except Tuesdays.
Please note: We accept only credit card payments (MasterCard and VISA)
When to Enrol?
You can enrol any time prior to the commencement of the course provided there are seats still available in that course. All enrolment is on first come, first served basis only.
Who can enrol?
ACK Alive courses are open to everyone and no prior knowledge or qualifications are required unless it is specifically mentioned in the course description. The age group for each course is also specified in the course description. Adult courses are open to everyone aged 16 years and above.
ACK Alive is a two-storey building with no elevator access to the top floors. Also, a number of courses require use of special materials and equipment that may not be suitable for everyone. If you have any special requirements or concerns please discuss with our staff before enroling for a course.
What to bring
For all the art classes, children and adults may be required to carry a basic art kit which may include some basic stationery and art supplies. Specific materials are included in the enrolment fee for select courses. Please check the materials list provided in the course description for any given course to know what is included and what you need to bring.
Enrolment Terms & Conditions
To secure your place in the course, kindly make the payment of the course fee in full at the time of enrolment.
- A full refund will be issued when: In the event of an emergency, resulting in the closing or cancelling of a course or workshop, every attempt will be made to reschedule the course or workshop. In case, it is not possible for you to attend on the rescheduled date, you will receive a full refund for that particular course or workshop.
- A refund of the course fee, less 20% administration fee, will be issued when: You withdraw from a course, 10 or more days before the start date of the course.
- A refund of the course fee, less 50% administration fee, will be issued when: You withdraw from a course, 3 or more days before the start date of the course.
- No refunds or substitute classes will be offered in case:
- You withdraw from the course less than 3 days prior to the start date of the course.
- You withdraw on or after the start date of the course.
- You are absent* from one or more sessions.
*In the event that a person is unable to attend a class, the centre regrets that a makeup session or refund will not be offered unless confirmed by the tutor conducting the session.
Subject to availability of seats, you can also enrol after a course has commenced.
ACK Alive reserves the right to cancel or makes changes to the dates, timings and/or tutors of any course or workshops.
Wait List: In the event that the Course/ Workshop/ Camp you have selected is full, you can be placed on a wait list which is available at the registration desk at the centre. Individuals on the wait list will only be notified in case a seat becomes available.
Right to admission and rescheduling of courses:
- ACK Alive aims to provide a safe, positive, and welcoming learning environment. The centre reserves the right to refuse admittance to or deregister any person who hinders our ability to provide such an environment. In the event of deregistration, a refund will be issued for all unattended days only.
- All courses, workshops and camps are subject to sufficient registration. The centre reserves the right to cancel or reschedule if minimum registration is not achieved.
- Some courses offered (especially woodwork) at ACK Alive present increased health and safety concerns due to the environment and machinery used. Minimum skill requirements as well as some other prerequisites are necessary for enrolment to some of these courses. Kindly speak to our staff for further information.
Marketing & Photography
By enroling in a course, you are giving the centre permission for you and/or your child to be photographed. The photographs may be used by ACK Alive for archiving and promotional purposes. In case, you are not comfortable with this please inform the reception desk.